Friday, September 24, 2010

Queen of Swing, Tracy Reifkind's DVD, "Programming the Kettlebell Swing"



I have been a huge fan of Tracy ever since I found her blog in late 2008. I needed a different type of workout and I was so fortunate to have found my new program on her blog, "Tracy Reifkind's Living My Physical Potential". Her program is built around the Kettlebell Swing, but it's the "Tracy's Style Kettlebell Swing". Her style and workouts are highly effective for WEIGHT LOSS, increasing endurance, WEIGHT LOSS, quickness, WEIGHT LOSS, strength, WEIGHT LOSS and so much more.
FINALLY, Tracy has taken her blog to real life with her newly released dvd "Tracy Reifkind's Progamming the Kettlebell Swing". This video is EXCELLENT! She will quickly teach you how to take the Swing to another level! Tracy shares her personal 100+ pound weight loss success story utilizing the "Tracy's Style Kettlebell Swing". The "Progamming the Kettlebell Swing" gives outstanding step by step instruction on swing variations, swings for high reps, how to swing heavier, speed swings, sample workouts, "how to" drills, and so much more. She show you how to utilize her style for the beginner swinger to the advanced RKC instructor. Tracy's dvd provides so much variety that you will never get bored! Trust me, I've done her workouts and I have never been bored. Drenched in sweat and tired maybe, but not bored!
I highly recommend "Programming the Kettlebell Swing" to everyone! It will help you in so many ways you will not believe!! If you are a beginner, intermediate, or an advanced kettlebell user, this video is for you. If you are an RKC instructor, this DVD will FIRE UP your workouts and your kettlebell classes. I guarantee your clients will love it! Get your copy here http//www.davedraper.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=OTP&Product_Code=TRSWG&AFFIL=RIF today and learn to swing the "Tracy's Style" way.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Agreed!!
Totally how I lost my 100+lbs and passed my RKC!!!
All "Tracy-style".......

La Saun Taylor, SFG, AFAA-CPT said...

Awesome Diane!!!